Am in the process of bringing my wife and two children to

Question : am in the process of bringing my wife and two children to the US. The case is still pending at the National Visa Center. They have not been given a Social Security number nor has a visa been printed for them.That being said, can I list my spouse and children as dependents on my tax returns if they are not residents of the US?I send them money every month, and I provide for them financially. I travel back overseas and stay with them every now and then, can that be considered as residence with me?Also can I list that I married filing jointly?Since I am married.Please advise me.
<br /><br />
Answer : There’s nothing to transfer … Until she GETS a social security number she may not work … IF a temp working ID is issued while waiting for the actual card … THAT history WILL transfer.

I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.


Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your project

Write My Essay For Me

Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!


Share your love