Critical Thinking: Strategic Recommendations
In developing this assignment, you have an opportunity to synthesize and apply the concepts, principles, and theories. You will be writing a paper in response to the following hypothetical situation.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
You work in strategy planning for a KSA organization. You’ve been in the organization in a variety of roles for five years. Recently, the senior leadership team determined that your organization needs an effective strategy planning process for international growth, and you’ve gladly stepped into a role to help determine what strategic planning process is needed to assist with becoming a multinational organization.
You’ve been asked by the senior management team to present specific strategic planning recommendations to help the senior management team better understand the concepts and principles of a well-designed multinational strategy planning process. Your recommendations will include a strategy planning process specific for your organization and industry designed for multinational growth.
Your well-written paper should include the following elements and meet the following requirements:
- The type of hypothetical organization and industry is up to you. Describe your hypothetical organization in terms of its industry, type (private or public sector), structure and systems, and products or services provided. Identify the major areas of change that influence this industry and the changes needed for the international context. How important are ethical and cultural relationships when implementing organizational change in Saudi Arabia and in the new country?
- Present the strategy concepts, theories, and principles that you believe are most important for the senior executive leadership team to understand. If there are contradicting opinions from strategy experts, you may want to present both sides objectively. What management issues may result from managing this type of growth strategy?
- Consider the variety of strategic planning approaches that you have learned during this course and identify the strategy planning methods that will work best as your hypothetical organization becomes international. Make sure to consider analysis, formulation and implementation methods. For each strategy planning method, include a clear and understandable title along with a brief description of one or two sentences to share your understanding. Then explain the benefits and value of each method specific to your organization.
- Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 9 to 10 pages in length, which does not include the required title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
Grant, R. M. (2019). Contemporary strategy analysis (10th Ed.) Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. ISBN: 9781119495727
Bhattacharyya, S. S. (2019). Development of an integrated model of strategic alliance. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 54(3), 441–457.
Merlo, C. (2017). Crossing the merger finish line. Rural Cooperatives, 84(5), 4.
Darling, J. (2017). Aligning strategy, culture, and leadership. People & Strategy, 40(2), 64–67.
Luong, T. A. (2018). Picking cherries or lemons: A unified theory of cross‐border mergers and acquisitions. The World Economy, 41(2), 653–666.
I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!