- Review the following links on different ways you can formatively assess student learning:
- 56 Different Ways to Gather Evidence of Student Achievement (Links to an external site.)
- Examples of Formative Assessment Exercises (Links to an external site.)
- Fantastic, Fast Formative Assessment Tools (Links to an external site.)
THer 2 assisigment 3 pages and the attahment
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
Consider how you might formatively assess learners before, during, and after a lesson.
Complete the following:
- Fill out the Week 2 Creation of Formative Assessment Assignment Template. is in the attachment
- Include your standard and three measurable learning objectives in this document.
- Create three different ways you might formatively assess your learners during your instructional plan. Provide a description of each of the assessments and how each one helps you in measuring the progress of your learners mastering the learning objectives. This explanation will show alignment between your standards and objectives and your formative assessments. Use evidence from your readings to support your ideas.
- Integrate the use of technology with at least one of your formative assessments.
Writing and Formatting Expectations
Your Creation of Formative Assessment assignment
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (does not include the title or reference page) and the attachment
I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!