I need to know how to report or if I have to report the

Question : I need to know how to report or if I have to report the income earned from the sale of a US trademark ti a foreign company.<br/>JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?<br/>Customer: Massachusetts no<br/>JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?<br/>Customer: no<br/>JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?<br/>Customer: no
<br /><br />
Answer : Dear Customer,I think this is what you are referring. This is for non-taxable income. gift for more than 100,000. https://www.irs.gov/businesses/gifts-from-foreign-personBefore you leave the session, I need your rating for my services which is done by you clicking on those stars which appear on your screen!Please don’t leave the session before providing your rating, because without a rating that would leave me not paid by JustAnswer for the work I performed for you. There is no additional charge to you for providing the rating.I will wait online for your response with your rating so that we can complete the session.Thank you for using JustAnswer.Regards,Fiona

I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.


Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your project

Write My Essay For Me

Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!


Share your love