If my daughter’s soon to be ex husband wants to split

Question : If my daughter’s soon to be ex husband wants to split claiming their 2 kids as dependents, where they will each claim 1 child as dependent. But my daughter will be the one they live with, and she will pay childcare and medical expenses. By splitting the claiming, will she be unable to also claim the childcare and other expenses for the child claimed by her ex husband?
<br /><br />
Answer : Please let me know if you have any questions at all on this, before rating me. If not, I’d appreciate a positive rating (you do that by clicking on the stars at the top of the page). Otherwise I won’t be compensated.

I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.


Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your project

Write My Essay For Me

Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!


Share your love