WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
- Goleman, D. (1998), What Makes a Leader? Inside the Mind of a Leader — The Best of the Harvard Business Review.
- Michael, A. (2008). Mentoring and Coaching: Topic Gateway Series No. 50. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. Retrieved from: http://docplayer.net/17078485-Mentoring-and-coaching.html
- Hussain, A (2017) The 7 habits of highly effective people, we all want to succeed. Retrieved from: https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/habits-of-highly-effective-people-summary
- Ruderman, M.N. et al (2001). Making the Connection: Leadership skills and Emotional Intelligence. Leadership In Action, 21 (5), pgs. 3-7.
- Westburn, J & Ireson, J. (n.d.) Leadership Development & Personal Effectiveness. National College for School Leadership. Please read page 4-52.
- Goleman, D (2012, April 23) The concept of Emotional intelligence. [Video File]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlXKdF7hSik
- Talks, C (2014, Jan. 30) Leading with Emotional Intelligence in the workplace. [Video File]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoLVo3snNA0
HBR Video (2016). What Makes a Leader? [Video File]. Harvard Business Review. Retrieved from: https://hbr.org/video/5236216251001/what-makes-a-leader
Please review again the article of the seven habits of highly effective people (https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/habits-of-highly-effective-people-summary), in particular, habit 2.
Identify your center and explain why you feel comfortable with this center. Next break down different roles in your life – like professional, personal and community and list in the perspective of your center, three goals you want to achieve for each.
- Minimum of 300-words for your original post, use your own words only and reference your sources.
Please review again the reading of Leadership Development & Personal effectiveness, pg. 4-53
- go to pg. 12 and complete the questionnaire about your ideal self
- next, go to pg. 20 and complete the questionnaire about your real self
- Ask 3 people (1 friend, 1 family and 1 colleague) for open and honest feedback on your answers to the questions in the questionnaire. This is so-called 360-degree feedback.
- Analyze your findings of your ideal self, your real self, and the 360-degree feedback and then go to the learning agenda on pg. 28 and complete the questionnaire on how to build your strengths and reduce the gaps between your ideal and your real self.
Next, write an essay about your analysis and your plan how to build your strengths and reduce the gaps between your ideal and your real self.
Paper requirements: 2-3 typed pages, well-organized and all references properly cited in APA format.
Please complete the learning style inventory (pg. 53-60) in the document Leadership development & Personal effectiveness and write a brief reflection (200-words) about the outcome in your learning journal. Do you recognize your learning style and do you agree with the outcome?
The post Leadership Readings Goleman, D. (1998), What Makes a Leader? Inside the Mind of a Leader — The Best of the Harvard Business Review.Michael, A. (2008). Mentoring and Coaching: Topic Gateway Series appeared first on Essaylink.
I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!